Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Welcome!




Hello hello, most of you are here because of an invitation to visit the blog now that I will be posting throughout the spring and summer. You know that I am growing lavender as a hobby and by visiting this blog you will learn more about lavender, and my adventures in trying to grow many different varieties in our back yard. I will have lots of photography and will explain the steps I am taking in planting, harvesting and maintaining the plants, I'll highlight varieties, uses, and lavender farms. If I happen to update our other blog, I will also mention it here. I hope to have one post a week from April to September, it will be an interesting to see if I can stick with it. I have some surprises in store. For now, please enjoy these photos that I took last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment